1. Are you going to school this year?
Nope… still on sabbatical.
2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
High school: 1998
Seminary: 2008 maybe?
3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
High school: History, government, economics, French, Biology, and AP English
College: all my History classes and my Religion and Social Change class
4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
Calculus and my 10th grade Chemistry class — incompetent and racist teacher who let the Asian kids cheat
5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?
In high school, it was probably 3 of my 4 English teachers. In college, it was my choir director Margaret and my advisor Cindy. Cindy kicked my butt around until I got my major finished. We still keep in touch.