1) On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate this winter’s weather? And how does it compare to past winters in regards to weather: snow, ice, cold?
I’d give it a 3. It’s been a really mild winter with very little snow and very few sub-zero temps. We just got 3 inches of snow though so that could change really fast.
2) What invention would you like to see developed in the next 5-to-10 years?
Not really an invention but I’d love to see more research done on asthma and therapies that don’t involve massive doses of steroids or inhaled adrenaline. (Inhaler shakes are not high on my list of things to deal with on a daily basis.)
3) When you were five years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? How did that pan out?
I wanted to be a princess. While I rule Casa K-M, I haven’t quite gotten the rest of the world to bow down to me.
4) What’s the wallpaper on your PC screen right now? How did it get there? Are you about to change it? Change it to what?
It’s a picture of me and Freya from Valentine’s Day. I’m probably not going to change it for awhile though if I did, it might be to a cat picture or to one of me with my family.
5) Are you going to watch the Oscars for the fashion, for the awards, or to see someone embarrass themselves in front of millions?
The Official rules of the Interview-Game
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions – each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
6. I will answer reasonable follow up questions if you leave a comment.