1. Is the name you have now the same name that’s on your birth certificate? If not, what’s changed?
My last name. I added 6 letters and a hyphen when I got married.
2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
I’d probably change it to a more Irish-sounding name or use my saint’s name (Maire).
3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
Jennifer = Donovan song
Erin = Irish-American chica
4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
Ummmm… are we talking nicknames here or names that I think are just really stupid?
5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn’t it?
Accurate: generous, understanding, candid (problematically), strong tendency for temper and self-pity, originality, creativity. The health stuff is also fairly accurate.
Inaccurate: I’m actually very diplomatic and I do usually finish what I start, contrary to what Kabalarians says about me.