Since post-mortems are my specialty and I’m in a dark room with the brightness on my laptop turned down because I have migraine-triggered vertigo (which is why I’m not at work), here’s my take.
- Having an excuse to love up my laptop for 24 hours.
- Meeting new and interesting people via being a site monitor
- The impromptu 3 a.m. dancing of the Timewarp!Â (I actually got people to do it with me this time!)
- “Alphabytizing” Lutheranism in my cynical hippie Lutheran way
- Having a good supply of Coke in the house at my disposal.Â (I don’t allow soda in the house unless I’m sick.)
- Having cheerleaders online
- Reading some of the more *interesting* things people were doing
- IRC chat in which I figured out a new martial arts move
- Being up for 27.5 hours straight.
- My vain attempts at being social at church the next morning
- Black alarm cats sitting on lower abdomens and kneading them to wake their mommies up
- Having to re-start my laptop because it was so flipping hot that it overheated
The Sponsor Me
- I can take sponsorships until tomorrow (Tuesday morning) so if you’d like to sponsor me and haven’t, get thee to my sponsorship page!