1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
Cleaning the bathroom and the litter boxes. This is why Jon tackles those.
2. Are there any that you like or don’t mind doing?
Cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry, vaccuming
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it’s needed?
In theory, certain stuff happens daily like making the bed, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the litter boxes (as our boys are indoor kitties), dusting, and laundry. In reality, dusting happens every few days and the rest does get done daily or on its appointed day.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
We are each responsible for our own study (which means that mine looks like a hurricane hit it and Jon’s is freakishly neat) and we wash whatever dishes each of us dirty.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
I cleaned the counters a few hours ago.